Monday, December 14, 2009

Basic Sunfish Diagram What Do I Need For A Basic Tackle Box For Panfishing?

What do I need for a basic tackle box for panfishing? - basic sunfish diagram

I caught a few times, but always used other people's computers. However, recently went to Wal-Mart and bought a rod and reel, hook, round container, container weights, balls, and split a parcel of floats 6th

I moved from 7.30-11.00 and 6:00-8:30 Clock Clock in a small field (55) Lake WV. I catch most of the bluegill, pumpkinseed and yellow perch. There are catfish occasionally, when they crawl on the floor, and some in the mouths of small and large companies.

I usually only fish with live worms, Wal-Mart, but I can not wait to start a safe fishing with artificial baits to. Can anyone fill me some ideas on what types of baits and lures in my tackle box with? If you could give me some links to sites on the Internet where I can buy, would be too great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment