Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Copd Fatigue Somebody Please Help Me!!!!?

Somebody please help me!!!!? - copd fatigue

I've heard a lot of green cough with phlegm, yellow and brown lately. I also had a dull ache and pain in the upper left side of my chest. Just Push ON hurts anyway. I am also hosting anea like symptoms, fatigue sometimes. Nothing extreme, but. All these symptoms seem to decrease significantly when I stopped. I think fear, I could have any type of cancer. If lung cancer or anything else. Example, COPD, or anything like that. WITH THE LOSS, I have no insurance to see a doctor for this test problem. I hope that anyone here recognize these symptoms and help you to understand and stop worrying about everything I have. I have now thrown away my cigarettes and have no intention of collecting HABIT AGAIN. Every day, I turn to my friend and I hope that I do not have cancer, because I do not imagine you, my time not with her as we had expected. PLEASE HELP ME.

0 comments:

Post a Comment