Thursday, February 4, 2010

After Bath Spas The Stuff What Do You Think Of Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa? Good Product Or Sucks? Specifically The Stuff For Feet

What do you think of Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa? Good Product or Sucks? Specifically the stuff for feet - after bath spas the stuff

I have things that the True Blue Spa Foot Bath & Body Works. I have it on sale, I wonder if you are not used for the feet. The "Cracked Heel" of the individual elements, and if so, whether it works.

4 comments:

Denise C said...

I prefer products in True Blue Spa Bath & Body. I work there and benefited from the sale of TBS. The products are much better than the collection of signatures.

chrissie ♥™ said...

Who is so funny because just the "Shea it is not" in the true Blue Spa Bath and Body Works, and I think it works better if u apply it to your feet then put socks over this way stop in mosture ... and it works great! =)

Sam said...

I tried the Blue Spa Body Scrub is true, is actually very good but a bit expensive. I do not know what to go for cracked heels, but only to his side and look at often critical in existence.

justlilm... said...

I have a few products from True Blue ... may be what I remember, however, are the best products for soft feet, which I found by Avon. I had to sleep the cream actively called "Cushion Foot Cream online in the morning and" Footworks "treatment from night to night, and socks. Did I hear my friends love Footworks Cracked Heel Cream helmet any more." These products are significantly cheaper than True Blue Spa. Try it, you see. Her feet are soft as a baby's butt in just a few days.

Post a Comment