Saturday, February 6, 2010

Is A Trust Needed In California In The State Of California Do I Need To File A Copy Of A Will At Court If There Is A Lvg Trust And No Probate

In the state of California do I need to file a copy of a will at court if there is a lvg trust and no probate - is a trust needed in california

So terribly confused about. I read somewhere that I must present the original w / in 30 days after death, and the benefits of touch. W / in 120th Now I can not find Referance and could be confused with certification. There is a trust and therefore we will not need a license. I just want to make this right.

1 comments:

wizjp said...

If the will is there, you must open the test and then she hung up. Ask the clerk for admission if you have any questions. The Trust has nothing to do with whether or not the consent of the will

Post a Comment